Thursday, October 6, 2011

A Fine Line

Hi everybody.  I'm feeling a little shy today, after I've been gently admonished for perhaps saying a bit much regarding my life with Peter.  Peter doesn't mind anything I have written, and I think that's what matters most, but he says that other people are talking.  I never mean to cause bad feelings, so if I have, I'm sorry. 

I am walking a fine line with unpracticed feet:  I want to express myself, but I also want to respect the privacy of the other people involved.  We are doing a good job with this, but that doesn't mean it's not difficult, and that doesn't undo the years of what led us here.  All of that makes for a lot to let go of; a lot to say.  I guess I'll just have to find a better place to say it.  Forgive me.

We are doing well.  Knox is great - 4 hands full, at least.  We had to clean poo off carpets and tatami mats last night right after Knox's bath.  He told me he had to go and he went on the potty, but I didn't know that he had already made a deposit, and then tracked it from the living room to the bathroom.  Is that a better brand of TMI?!  I hope so!  ;-)

From Japan,
Tiffany

No comments: