Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Comments

Folks,

I love comments!!!  I dearly appreciate those of you who comment and attempt to comment.

I also know that commenting on Blogger can be a pain in the ascot, if ascots could feel.  Even we regular users have trouble.

I just changed my settings to try to make commenting a lot easier.  You no longer have to be a registered user of blogger, and you no longer have to do the human verification.

As for the "following" troubles...    ???

Love you!!

From Japan,
Tiffany

2 comments:

KaiKinapela said...

I am the same... But people rarely comment on mine...

I started using the tracker on the site just to make sure that people were reading what I put up...

Ayne said...

Sorry I dont always get notified when you post so I end up sitting for 4 or more updates at a time... which is fine by me. I love your blog. And I love your sense of humor.